Monday, September 8, 2008

Painted my ceiling

This past week I painted the bathroom ceiling. No pix yet, sorry. I will get to it, possibly this week. I decided to give it a misty summer day look, by painting streaky pale blue with a random swish pattern. I think it turned out nice. I suspect I will go a bit more conservative with the walls, and do a somewhat neutral - possibly a pale burnt orange (not peachy, more beige but not the white beige normally on walls) or a bit darker brown, like a camel.

1 comment:

Diana said...

painting....what an adventure! We just finished painting the kids rooms a few weeks ago....for a first time painting I do not think it went that bad. The girls room is PINK...Kathryn picked it and Alex's room is called Aqua Infussion (Wayne says just think of Seafoam Green) Alex picked it. It is different than just the plain white the rest of the house is. Good luck on the future paintings. :)