Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Future Blogs

As anyone who wants to see what I have to say has this blog address, I will address any comments I have from here instead of on the "family blog". I don't want to stir up controversy or add to tension or strife based on the pointed remarks of others. I plan to look to the family blog for news & pictures, but will not be engaging in further arguments and/or defense of attacks on beliefs. Anyone willing to make comments is welcome to do so, however I will not be defending my thoughts or actions. I do, say, and write what I feel is right. You are welcome to disagree. But belittling and attacking what I feel is right doesn't make you right, and me defending it makes me wrong, so I won't be doing that any more.

Pretty much I will be addressing "simple news" - any thing I feel you might be interested that I would report. So if it seems that I am no longer thinking, trust me - I am. I just am not putting my thoughts on display, because I won't have them attacked in the forum.

1 comment:

Diana said...

I am glad to see you posting again....do not know all the details of your statements....but I for one am glad to see you posting on your blog page again....as this is where I look for news of you and the kids. How are they liking school and everything down there?