Friday, April 18, 2008

Small update

Nothing much going on here. d'Artagnan "bridged" to Boy Scouts last night. I can't believe he is almost eleven. He looks good in his uniform, although it is a little big. I want to wait on the troop number as I don't want to change troop numbers in a couple of months.

Randy's work is going steadily better. He is figuring out how to get the best efficiency in the company, so that would have us going to Costa Rica for President's Club next year. (on the company) Now it is just down to the application of the knowledge.

I am almost through with the table quilt for my Sister in Law. It is really pretty. I will post a picture on here when I get it done. I guess I could do that now, since it's not like you can see the "quilting" (all machine) from a picture anyway. I will likely take that today.

Hope to write more later!

Jill

1 comment:

Renee Hawkley said...

Congrats to d'Artagnan for "bridging" to Scouts. I can hardly believe he is that old and ready for the tent brigade.