Friday, April 4, 2008

Home again

Hello, all! I got home from Salt Lake late last night. I believe I pulled in just shy of 11:00. The kids were still up, and I gave them both hugs and kisses.

d'Artagnan fell the other day while wrestling with Randy in the living room and hit his head on the bench & split his head open about half an inch. It looked painful, but he said it didn't hurt at all. It really didn't even bleed much, which surprised me. It is healing nicely.

Hope everyone else got home safe. The landing in Long Beach was harrowing. I thought we were going down for a second. We dropped altitude drastically to the point that my book flew in the air off the seat and most of us in the plane kind of gasped - who knew that we were on a roller coaster ride? Randy said look at it as having just one ride at an amusement park, and I would feel better about it. I'm not sure that was comforting, but what can ya do?

Write more later!

Jill

No comments: