Friday, June 25, 2010

Resting a couple of days

So I took a break yesterday and this morning... I will go riding again tomorrow morning. My wrist is healing from the allergic reaction I had with a bracelet I bought in Fiji on my layover, and when I wear the gloves to ride it makes it really tender, so I am focusing on healing that first instead of making it worse.

As well while I am taking the bike break I am making "Secret Sister Pockets" for Rachel's Girl's Camp. They are really cute. My new embroidery machine does a fantastic job, and I fortunately only have to clamp the hoop to the machine, press the button, change the names, clip the strings & iron them for each one to be ready to sew the side seams (I may have Rachel do that) and they are done. She'll be really proud that she brought them. I have long wanted an embroidery machine, and now that I have it working, it is totally amazing! Thanks, Randy!

No comments: