Wednesday, June 4, 2008

We got it!


Hey, thought people would want to know that we accepted the seller's counter offer (they met us halfway on the price reduction and upped the closing date) this afternoon. So that is exciting! We move in 45 days. What? 45 days? That's crazy! Yes, yes it is. I started packing a few weeks back, anticipating this, but still I hadn't REALLY begun to pack. Now the heat is on! I got more boxes and have been packing all afternoon, (mostly books and glass things I won't need before the move) and it is going to be a quick one!

Hope all is well with everyone!

Jill

2 comments:

Diana said...

wow....sounds like you will be busy for the next while....packing and such. I was "surfing" Georgetown's web page and found the rec center....WOW...from my point of view from Emmett....I wish we had one like that....it sure sounds nice for what it has and the LOW cost for a family annual pass. We are excited for you! Good luck!

Curt said...

Wow. Nice place. I never saw your place in Cali but I'll bet you'll have a little more space now. I'm thinking you might want to get a riding lawn mower with that. I'm still a little confused about how you're going to live there with Randy working in Cali but as long as you have it figured out that's what matters.

I found the coolest place for myself to hangout in your house. I can just sit all day on that little wooden corner at the bottom of the stairs and say annoying things to people whenever they pass by.

Congratulations and have a good move.