Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Break from packing

I thought I needed a break, so I am blogging. I am working in my office, and am filling boxes not nearly as quickly as I hoped I might. I decided to shred old bills and the like to use as packing material for fragile items instead of moving a bunch of papers that I don't need, but that takes time, and it heats up the shredder pretty quickly, and as a safety measure the shredder turns off at a certain heat level.

Anyway, things are going well. I am working on various things, including staying on top of Primary. My house looks like an explosion at a box factory, but I am thinking I am going to get my office finished packing, as I don't spend much time in there during the course of a normal day, and put the empty boxes in there to keep them in one place and under control. Hopefully that happens this afternoon.

Anyway, must get back to work. Thinking of my fabulous family!

Jill

No comments: